2020 PLAN




PLAN 2020!







Not to spread panic or anything but 2020 IS HERE!


THE END OF THE DECADE. ( New decade starts 2021) 

This upcoming year for me is personally quiet a substantial one as I will have finally have completed education. 

There's so much I want to achieve and if your reading this there is a chance you want to achieve lots too. Or even know someone close to your heart who you want to achieve great things. 

Let's all be successful this year. 

The one thing that I think will help so many of us be successful this year is by having a plan for the year. 
NOO we do not need to plan every single little detail
or anything close to that.

First thing first if we are going to have a plan, that means we are going to need to know what we actually want to have achieved, done, obtained by the end of the year. 

If you are anything like me then you are thinking the same as me, but what do I really even want by the end of the year. With me, I know what I want in to be in 10 years but I don't know what I want to be in one. I even used to have the problem of not knowing what I want for myself at all, but after some time learning about myself I believe that I do. Or at least I have a pretty good idea. You don't need to know yourself inside out and backward sideways, but you do need to know what you like, what makes you happy and what things you are good at. That's a good place to start at least. 

Another thing... understand that LIFE HAPPENS and plans can get delayed, or sometimes even thrown out the window.

If we plan out what we want from the year then I personally believe that we will be more likely to be successful in the upcoming year (2020). Planning out the year gives you, direction and motivation. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, you will wake up with PURPOSE. Having a plan will also help you with visualization, manifestation/the law of attraction. You will speak life into your plan every time you read it.  




WE CAN BE WHERE WE WANT TO BE IF WE WORK HARD AT IT. 


THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. The message is the same but the delivery is different... If you would like to watch the youtube version click this: 

If you would like to listen to the podcast version click this link:
https://grandadao.podbean.com/e/2020-plan/
Connect with me on my socials: INSTAGRAM: GRANDADAO Instagram.com/GrandadAO TWITTER: GRANDADAO_Twitter.com/GRANDADAO_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Independent in University and life

STOP THIS

HOW TO BE PRODUCTIVE