LOOK AFTER YOUR STAR PLAYER


YOU ARE YOU’RE STAR PLAYER 

Say it with me out loud, 

I AM MY STAR PLAYER







If YOU are YOUR star player then you need to KNOW YOURSELF. 

You have to look after yourself because it’s only you who goes through everything you go through. 

As a star player you get special treatment and have to put YOURSELF FIRST. Within reason to do what is going to better YOU in the long run. 

This doesn’t mean that you are alone and you should only think of yourself. Just that your putting yourself first because if you don’t put yourself first then who will

Putting yourself first means keeping yourself happy. Stop doing things that are having a negative effect on you. I’m not saying don’t wash the dishes because you don’t like it, what I’m saying keep yourself happy. For example if I know that staying to do overtime at work is going to stress me out and drain me I will say no because I need to look after my star player. 

We all live different lives and what may not be best for someone may be best for you. For example after a long stressful and draining week of work some people may want to go party, others may watch their favourite movies or go bed early. Which is why it’s important to know yourself because if you don’t know your star player how can you keep them happy and put them first.

Putting yourself first doesn't mean that you need to cry everyone off, be cynical or selfish only that you start ensuring that your you're first priority. 

Thank you for having a read, I hope you enjoyed. 
Let me know what you thought about this video

Connect with me on my socials:

INSTAGRAM: GRANDADAO 
Instagram.com/GrandadAO 

TWITTER: GRANDADAO_

Twitter.com/GRANDADAO_

SNAPCHAT: A1.AO
Snapchat.com/add/A1.AO


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Independent in University and life

STOP THIS

HOW TO BE PRODUCTIVE