GYM IS A MAJOR KEY, START ASAP!!!





GYM IS A MAJOR KEY!

START GYM ASAP!







Welcome back Blog family.

GYM can teach you so many habits and tendencies that are transferable into whatever you may be trying to do in life. Since going gym I have definitely been able to learn these 

Entrepreneurial & Millionaire habits...

These are Discipline, Consistency, Patience, The ability to learn from others, to regularly check progress, how to pick yourself up after falling off/ failing, that everyone's process is different, lets you know if your a morning or evening person and you learn how to plan your day better.

To some people, these may be self-explanatory but let me explain, just in case it's not for you.  

DISCIPLINE can be learnt through the gym because if you want to see real results, regardless of what your goal is you are going to need the DISCIPLINE to make sure you are eating the right things.

PATIENCE is next. You need to understand that it TAKES TIME to get the results that you want, you won't get big results overnight. 

CONSISTENCY comes into the picture too because you can't just go to the gym once every couple of weeks and expect to see any real big changes. You would need to be CONSISTENTLY doing the right things to get what you want. 

LEARNING FROM OTHERS comes into the picture because when you first start going to the gym you're not going to know all of the best exercises. Therefore you will have to either ask other people or do the research yourself. Either way your seeking advice from people who have already done it. 

REGULARLY CHECKING PROGRESS, is important because you need to know if something is working or not and how effective it is. If you don't REGULARLY CHECK PROGRESS you may not be making any. Therefore pretty much wasting your time. 

PICKING YOURSELF UP is something everyone has to learn to do when trying to CONSISTENTLY go GYM or DISCIPLINING themselves ( for whatever reason) as there are going to be times you slip up. But as long as you are able to PICK YOURSELF BACK UP you will be able to succeed.

EVERYONE's PROCESS IS DIFFERENT. This must be understood. Everyone has different genetics, habits, diets, schedules and everything else. So many little things can impact how quickly or slowly an individual gets results. Don't let anyone else's progress affect you negatively. 

MORNING OR EVENING PERSON? I learnt that I was a morning person because I would always much rather go to the gym in the morning than go at night. This let me know that I should be waking up early to do more work rather than go to bed late. 

PLANNING THE DAY. With university or work in the summer, I learnt how to plan my days much more effectively so that I could fit gym in with everything else I had to do.  

See everything I have mentioned above is a transferable skill which can be used in literally everything in life. It even helped me become more EFFICIENT with my time. 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!!!
I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE READ, BLOG FAMILY <3

To watch the video version please click here

To Listen to the podcast version please click here



Connect with me on my socials: INSTAGRAM: GRANDADAO TWITTER: GRANDADAO_





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being Independent in University and life

An Introduction To The Growth Mindset

BEING LOW MAINTENANCE AT UNIVERSITY - MY EXPERIENCE